The role of Student Accessibility Services (SAS) is to coordinate accommodations and connect students with disabilities to the most relevant campus resources.
Accommodations are determined on an individual basis, through a review of disability documentation and information gathered through an intake interview.
To request accommodations, a student will need to:
- Submit an application for accommodation
- Submit documentation of a disability
- Schedule and attend an intake appointment with an Accessibility Coordinator
- Supplemental Instruction
- Peer-Led Team Learning
- Student Writing Center
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Transportation Services
- Dragon® NaturallySpeaking
- Livescribe™ Smartpens
Students may elect to purchase assistive technology at their own expense or may use the options available through SAS and Ohio University at no additional cost.