Scripps College of Communication
Connect with content you’re passionate about and people who share that passion. Our five schools offer programs that will allow you to enter the professional world confident in your role as a world-class communicator.
• Journalism: News and information, strategic communication
• Emerging Communication Technologies: Information telecommunication systems (ITS)
• Communication Studies: Health, organizational and advocacy tracks
• Media Arts & Studies: Media production, music and recording industry, games and animation, social change
• Visual Communication: photojournalism, commercial photography, interactive or publication information design
We also offer minors in screenwriting and advertising and PR, plus Esport, podcasting, social media, and political communication certificates.